About Me

My photo
Hi, let me introduce myself..I'm Vanessa, I am seriously passionate about Food and Nutrition. I have a degree Nutrition and Education, and i want to share it, i want to make a change. Armed with my knowledge, passion and experience my mission is to educate young women, on how to make healthy food choices,for life. I want to eliminate the word DIET from our vocabluary, and all the negative feelings surrounding it. I want to help promote positive body image! I want to irradicate the obsession for perfection, and societies pressures to be perfect. I want to help you to love you, and accept you for who you are inside and out. I can show you how! You can follow this blog, and my you tube channel Nutrition and Body Image by Vanessa, where i will give daily Nutrition,Health,and Body Image Master Classes - differnt topics daily! (this may take a while to set up, but i will let you all know when its up and running!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Food Diary

Ok been doing well.......i will be posting some meal ideas tomorrow, but for the last few days i have had the following...

Breakfast - 1 egg poached or scrambled with half a tomato and some spinach on 1 piece of burgen bread

Snack - 50g ham

Lunch - 100g Tuna with low cal dressing (about 1tbs) and loads of lettuce cucumber and a handful of cherry tomatoes

Snack - 50g turkey

Dinner - 100g chicken stir fried with bean sprouts, and fresh mixed veg. To add flavour i used some fresh grated ginger, a clove of garlic, a white onion. I added a little low salt chicken stock and a dash of soy and fish sauce.....YUMMY!

Snack - 50g turkey

I also tried oats made up with water. I then added one scoop of protein powder. It was actually ok! - I have a feeling i may start looking like a turkey very soon!

I have committed to 30 minutes of walking per day......i have set my alarm 40 minutes earlier than normal, so i get up and out, this way there are NO excuses! It also sets me up for the day, i find that if i exercise early i am likely to have a good eating day!

No comments:

Post a Comment