About Me

My photo
Hi, let me introduce myself..I'm Vanessa, I am seriously passionate about Food and Nutrition. I have a degree Nutrition and Education, and i want to share it, i want to make a change. Armed with my knowledge, passion and experience my mission is to educate young women, on how to make healthy food choices,for life. I want to eliminate the word DIET from our vocabluary, and all the negative feelings surrounding it. I want to help promote positive body image! I want to irradicate the obsession for perfection, and societies pressures to be perfect. I want to help you to love you, and accept you for who you are inside and out. I can show you how! You can follow this blog, and my you tube channel Nutrition and Body Image by Vanessa, where i will give daily Nutrition,Health,and Body Image Master Classes - differnt topics daily! (this may take a while to set up, but i will let you all know when its up and running!

Thursday, October 14, 2010