About Me

My photo
Hi, let me introduce myself..I'm Vanessa, I am seriously passionate about Food and Nutrition. I have a degree Nutrition and Education, and i want to share it, i want to make a change. Armed with my knowledge, passion and experience my mission is to educate young women, on how to make healthy food choices,for life. I want to eliminate the word DIET from our vocabluary, and all the negative feelings surrounding it. I want to help promote positive body image! I want to irradicate the obsession for perfection, and societies pressures to be perfect. I want to help you to love you, and accept you for who you are inside and out. I can show you how! You can follow this blog, and my you tube channel Nutrition and Body Image by Vanessa, where i will give daily Nutrition,Health,and Body Image Master Classes - differnt topics daily! (this may take a while to set up, but i will let you all know when its up and running!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wedding Challenge

Hi there!

I know i have been off line for a little while, but it is because of the above!! Yes i am getting Married in December, actually 19th December 2010!
So i have been busy, busy planning for the big day!
Now, it has been a long cold winter, with a lot of over eating, and i bet i am not the only one who is feeling a little soft around the edges??

I have set myself a challenge! I would like to feel fit and fabulous in my wedding dress, so i have set myslef a goal to lose 5kilos before about 2 weeks before the big day so lets say countdown will be until 2nd December, i think from memory that is my last dress fitting!???

I plan to keep a diary of what i am eating each day and exercise tips, so you can join me along the way if you a feeling a little unheatlhy!

Remember this is not a DIET, its about making some changes so i feel good about myself!








Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment